At the White Bull Conference in Barcelona this week, SMS PASSCODE, the technology leader in two-factor authentication, was named as a Young Bulls winner of the inaugural 2010 Bully Award. This awards honors the leading European technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies as presented by White Bull Summits. The deserving winners were selected from a pool of entries that included hundreds of nominated European TMT companies. “The Bully Award winners were selected for innovation and values of excellence in the TMT sector,” stated Farley Duvall, Founder and Chairman of White Bull Summits. “Each of the Bully Award winners have been recognized as a leader in their field, with a bright business proposition and meaningful market strategies, driven by a rich understanding of customer needs and technological solutions.”. Learn more at www.smspasscode.com.
- To Cloud or Not to Cloud
- In The World of Mobile Security, Context is King
- Bringing Multi-factor Authentication to Enterprise File Transfer
- Busting The Top Four Myths About Hacking
- Don’t Let Hackers Crash Your Party
- Surf’s up – Are You Ready For the Tidal Wave of Forgotten Passwords?
- It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane…It’s SMS PASSCODE Version 7.2
- Live from Infosecurity Europe 2014
- Could SMS PASSCODE protect end-users from the Heartbleed flaw?
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG – The wait is over
- VERSION 7.0 Blog – Reducing BYOD complexity
- VERSION 7.0 Blog: The lost password dilemma – finally solved?