At the White Bull Conference in Barcelona this week, SMS PASSCODE, the technology leader in two-factor authentication, was named as a Young Bulls winner of the inaugural 2010 Bully Award. This awards honors the leading European technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies as presented by White Bull Summits. The deserving winners were selected from a pool of entries that included hundreds of nominated European TMT companies. “The Bully Award winners were selected for innovation and values of excellence in the TMT sector,” stated Farley Duvall, Founder and Chairman of White Bull Summits. “Each of the Bully Award winners have been recognized as a leader in their field, with a bright business proposition and meaningful market strategies, driven by a rich understanding of customer needs and technological solutions.”. Learn more at www.smspasscode.com.
- Could SMS PASSCODE protect end-users from the Heartbleed flaw?
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG – The wait is over
- VERSION 7.0 Blog – Reducing BYOD complexity
- VERSION 7.0 Blog: The lost password dilemma – finally solved?
- VERSION 7.0 Blog – Token nostalgic?
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG – Making sense of Big Data
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG: A tip for Friday night
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG – a toast while we wait
- Announcing SMS PASSCODE Version 7.0
- Citrix NetScaler 10.1 with out-of-the-box support for SMS PASSCODE Geo IP lookup
- Secure Enterprise Mobility
- SMS PASSCODE SP1 Released with Microsoft Gold ISV Certification