AlwaysOn, the leading business media brand networking the Global Silicon Valley, announced that SMS PASSCODE has been chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the AlwaysOn Global 250 Companies to Watch. Inclusion in the AlwaysOn Global 250 Companies to Watch signifies leadership amongst its peers and game-changing approaches and technologies that are likely to disrupt existing markets and entrenched players. SMS PASSCODE®, was specially selected by the AlwaysOn editorial team and industry experts spanning the globe based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and media buzz. It’s an honor to once more be recognized as a market player to watch by one of the most influential organizations in our space. To learn move, click here.
- To Cloud or Not to Cloud
- In The World of Mobile Security, Context is King
- Bringing Multi-factor Authentication to Enterprise File Transfer
- Busting The Top Four Myths About Hacking
- Don’t Let Hackers Crash Your Party
- Surf’s up – Are You Ready For the Tidal Wave of Forgotten Passwords?
- It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane…It’s SMS PASSCODE Version 7.2
- Live from Infosecurity Europe 2014
- Could SMS PASSCODE protect end-users from the Heartbleed flaw?
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG – The wait is over
- VERSION 7.0 Blog – Reducing BYOD complexity
- VERSION 7.0 Blog: The lost password dilemma – finally solved?