During the recent VMware View Bootcamp – Mobile Secure Desktop: Radius 2-Factor Authentication – Mark Benson from VMware did an excellent walk through of the recently announced RADIUS support in the VMware View VDI client. This is a project, where we have participated as a technology collaboration partner as announced earlier. In the boot camp, Mark also walks through the specific setup required to implement SMS PASSCODE transparently with the View client. It is an excellent brief tutorial on how easy it is to protect View with the more secure real-time, session specific multi- and two-factor authentication from SMS PASSCODE following a demonstration of a legacy token solution. To learn more, click here to visit this Youtube post.
- Busting The Top Four Myths About Hacking
- Don’t Let Hackers Crash Your Party
- Surf’s up – Are You Ready For the Tidal Wave of Forgotten Passwords?
- It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane…It’s SMS PASSCODE Version 7.2
- Live from Infosecurity Europe 2014
- Could SMS PASSCODE protect end-users from the Heartbleed flaw?
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG – The wait is over
- VERSION 7.0 Blog – Reducing BYOD complexity
- VERSION 7.0 Blog: The lost password dilemma – finally solved?
- VERSION 7.0 Blog – Token nostalgic?
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG – Making sense of Big Data
- VERSION 7.0 BLOG: A tip for Friday night